The person I interviewed does use the internet they use it for email and homework. They use it a couple of times a day, but not near as much as say somebody like me.
I use the internet for many hours a day. My interviewee has a working computer but they do not have internet at there home they work a part time job and do not have much free time.
They know how to use the internet but only use it at the school. My interviewee does not really have anything against the internet but with out access in there home they can not take full advantage of what the internet has to offer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I have found that there aren't many around anymore that don't use the internet as their number one reseearch tool. Internet access is to readily available, and easy to use to pass it up. While there are some subjects that might strictly need to be researched physically, the internet option is usually the first sought out.
ReplyDelete