During the first half of the semester the class was not as interactive as it became the second semester. The first part was like web 1.0 were you could get information but you did not respond to the information, the second half was like web 2.0 where as a class we discussed the information and shared our opinions.
The second half like web 2.0 allowed for discussion about what we read and the tool we were learning about. The discussion in my opinion was very beneficial I fell that web 2.0 was the learning environment that helped me learn the most. When we did our presentations not only did I learn about my tool I got to learn about many other tools. I learned more than if I had to learn each tool for myself because the amount of time dedicated to each tool would be less than the amount of time I dedicated to the one.
With the discussions I get to open my mind and take in other people opinions and knowledge on a subject that otherwise I might never know.
I found the second half of the semester where we discussed things in class and talked about what we were learning instead of just reading to be more beneficial to me. The only thing that could improve would be to keep people from getting off on a tangent, but that is hard to do in a class discussion so we just will have to take the good with the bad.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment