My learning tool was Evernote, a website that allows you to gather notes from different sources. You can clip a website to Evernote, send a picture from either a website or your cell phone, and write yourself a memo from the website or send yourself a text message.
The best part is no matter where you are if there is a computer with Internet than you can access your account on Evernote. Evernote is free though if you need to upload lots of information you can purchase a unlimited upload amount.
During my weeks of using my learning tool I have found that it is not as convenient as I thought it would be. I did not use it much in my everyday life, though if you are doing a project, working on research, or comparing ideas to purchase.
I did use Evernote during my search for a new refrigerator because I could search the different websites like Sears, Home depot, and Lowe's and save the web site to my Evernote and then go to the one website to compare them.
I found that Evernote is nice to have if I am at school and want to pull up my information that I found at the house. Though I did not feel that Evernote helped me learn but it made my learning a little more convenient because I could save the information I found and pull it back up at a later date.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment