Sunday, August 30, 2009

ME AGAIN!!!

My name is Kassie but I go by KC, and one day when I am working as a photographer that will be my symbol.

I am from a small town in TEXAS, growing up there we called it GRAHAM, AMERICA OR G-TOWN. Because it is a sheltered town in its own little world, where everybody knows who you, your parents and your siblings are.

That town has the best food, I make special trips back just for some CHICKEN EXPRESS AND VETONI'S. There is also a DRIVE- IN THEATER which is amazing since so few are still working.

When I was a senior in High School I started working at WAL-MART because there is not much else but fast food. This is my 4th year at Wal- Mart and my 3rd year in the PHOTO LAB, I have always liked my job until here lately.

WAL-MART has gone to this stupid score card scheduling that is computer generated, LIKE A COMPUTER REALLY KNOWS WHEN WE ARE GOING TO BE BUSY!!! They have taken all the personal stuff out of the schedule .

The computer does not care if you get out of school at 12:50 you have to be at work by 1:00, or if you would like to be off before midnight because you have school the next morning and need to study for a test.

I am suppose to be working FULL TIME but they have cut everybodys hours and I am getting PART TIME hours. They are trying to make less people do the same job and in a shorter amount of time.

I made it through the first week back at school and between my school and work schedule I am always GOING, I have decieded that this Semester will be CRAZY but I will make it one day at a time.

1 comment:

  1. Nice chunks and clear writing style. Try to evaluate use of all caps carefully. All caps is considered to be kind of like yelling. Bold, underline, or italics are other ways to bring emphasis to words or phrases without "yelling." MEL

    ReplyDelete