Sunday, August 30, 2009

Comparing BLOGS

I chose to compare two blogs about the DALLAS COWBOYS video score board because at my house we bleed silver and blue.

The first site CyberTheater does not do a very good job of using the tips for writing because it is just a short summary of what the NFL stated. There is really no details and it is just one paragraph all ran together and there is nothing to make it stand out. The only nice thing about this blog is that it contains a video showing what happened with the video bored.

The Second site TechDare does a better job at making there blog easy to read and eye catching. Though it is still just one paragraph it does a better job of have different colored words and a bold heading. It also has a picture that links to the NFL page with a full story of what happened.

I do think that the writing style would impact if readers come back to these blogs. The CyberTheater blog is not something I would go back to because it is just a messy site and there is really not a much of a writers voice just straight forward facts.

The Tech Dare blog adds a little extra to there blog making it more interesting to read and with it linking out to the NFL page if I wanted to know more I check it out with ease.

1 comment:

  1. Nice job Kassie with the hyperlinks, chunks, and noticing the blogger's (writer's) voice. MEL

    ReplyDelete